Description of the Book
This beautifully produced and illustrated, library bound edition of "Here I Am the One You Love" is a Holy Spirit-filled book for children and all who consider themselves a child of God. "Here I Am the One You Love", takes you gently through a supernatural day in the life of a child living the normal Christian life. The author leads the reader with scriptural principles that are mature but easily grasped by children. It is the desire of the author to portray how you are completely loved by God, and practicing His Presence is the natural way to live out our life. Topics: God's love for you, forgiveness, repeating God's Word until it becomes a part of you, agreeing with God and His Word, dreams, visions, sensing God's Presence, and hearing God's heart for yourself. The prevailing theme of "Here I Am the One You Love," is to remind you of how deeply you are loved by God and that you are never too old to be His child.
Art From the Book: Here I Am The One You Love
- All artwork is shipped from Colorado Springs, Colorado. Allow 2 weeks for delivery, however we will work on getting it in the mail the very next day after we receive your order.
- Prints are on fine art photo paper and are 8 by 10 inches. They come with a page which tells the testimony of the art as well as text from the page in the book. They are ready for framing.
- Cards are printed on heavy card stock and come with a matching white envelope. Blank inside, the are ready for you to write your own blessings. The back of the card tells the testimony of the art as well as text from the page in the book.
- The "Great Company Art" watermark will not appear on the art or cards.
- Please contact the artist if you are interested in a larger piece, a watercolor giclee or purchasing the original. The Great Company studio can be reached at 719.573.2850.
Order the Book
Here I Am The One You Love. Author, Stephanie Schureman: Illustrator, Lori Vafiades: Graphic Artists, Drew and Brenda Emmert. $16.00
- Hardcover: 40 pages
- Publisher: Dwelling Place Press; 1ST edition (2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0983599505
- ISBN-13: 978-0983599500
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 0.4 inches